Manser Saxon Interiors offers operational and strategic support at all stages of a project. These include:
- Full project and contract management, ensuring clear coordination between in-house teams design, manufacture, procurement and site – including a comprehensive set of approved nominated subcontractors and suppliers.
- Full technical and design support from our in-house design and Auto-CAD draught team.
- Joinery manufacture and installation
- Marble installation
- False ceilings and partitioning
- Architectural steel works
- Ceramic tiling
- Architectural and decorative glass works
- Commercial kitchen installations
- Furniture manufacture
- Gypsum works
Key market areas
High end interiors fit-out including
- Retail and leisure
- Hotel and restaurants
- Bars and clubs
- Office and space planning
- High end residential apartments and villas
- Royal residences
Complimentary after sales service
Once a job is complete, we don’t consider our work finished. As a responsible and dedicated partner, we provide a complimentary after sales service. That means supplying and installing spare parts when needed, and helping to ensure that all is well with your fit, resolving issues quickly with no disruption to your operation.